J.R. & Associates Insurance Products
Usually a home is our most valuable asset. For that reason it is important to insure and protect it. Whether it is a primary resident or a rental our homeowner products are structured to insure your most precious asset. We offer all types of policy forms to suit your needs. This protects your home against fire, theft, hurricane, wind, and liability depending on the policy form purchased.
A Standard Homeowner’s Insurance Policy is divided into two sections.
- Property Coverage (A thru D)
- Dwelling – provides protection to your home and structures attached to it, such as your garage.
- Other Structures – Condit covers the structures other than your home such as a shed or a standalone garage
- Personal Property – Appliances, Furniture, Clothing, Toys, etc…
- Loss of Use – Cost of living expenses if you lose the use of your home due to misfortunes such as Fire, Hurricane, Tornado, Earthquake, etc… This coverage pays the cost of staying at a hotel until the damage to your home can be repaired.
- Medical Payments – this coverage is designed to pay medical bills incurred by people invited on your property that are accidentally injured during their visit.
The details of homeowners insurance can be confusing. Every insurance policy is different due to the fact that every home is different and every family is different. Your insurance policy should protect your needs. To learn more about coverage’s that you need, contact us as soon as possible.
Auto insurance protects you and your family against injuries arising while in a vehicle. At the same time it insures you for property damage you might have caused due to the accident. It also offers protection for you and your family against drivers that are driving without insurance at the time of an accident. Our products offer bodily injury, property damage, comprehensive & collision, personal injury protection and uninsured motorist. Each policy is suited to your insurance need.
Flood insurance protects your home against rising water the may enter your home and cause damage to your property. Whether you are in a flood zone or not you can purchase this protection. Risks not in a flood zone are a preferred risk and the annual cost is very inexpensive.
You might be surprised to learn that many small – and medium-sized businesses are in a business class the insurance carriers describe as “low risk.” If your business is in this category, you are eligible to purchase a low-cost package of policies – known as a Business Owner’s Policy, or BOP — that includes the most important types of commercial insurance:
- Commercial general liability insurance coverage (protection from claims of property damage or bodily injury)
- Under certain conditions, a BOP may also cover the lost income and expenses that a business owner incurs.
- COMMERCIAL BUILDING, LIABILITY, WORKERS COMP, HOMEOWNER ASSOCIATIONS, ARTISAN – CONTARCTORS
Cover your boat on the water and on the road with boat insurance. This insures all pleasure boats, including bass boats and ski boats.
Our options include:
- Physical damage
- Personal effects and fishing equipment
- On-water towing
Liability boat insurance can help pay legal and medical expenses if you’re found at fault in an accident. This includes:
- Bodily injury payments
- Damaged property payments
- Payment of the cost of defending claims against you
The value for the policy owner is the ‘peace of mind’ in knowing that the death of the insured person will not result in financial hardship. Death expenses such as funerals are included in the premium. The Product simply specifies a lump sum to be paid on the insured’s demise.
Life policies are legal contracts and the terms of the contract describe the limitations of the insured events. Specific exclusions are often written into the contract to limit the liability of the insurer; common examples are claims relating to suicide, fraud, war, riot and civil commotion.
Life-based contracts tend to fall into two major categories:
- Protection policies – designed to provide a benefit in the event of specified event, typically a lump sum payment.
- A common form of this design is term insurance.
Investment policies – where the main objective is to facilitate the growth of capital by regular or single premiums.
- Whole life, Universal life and Variable life policies.
Get a Quote